Wacky-pedia : Weird Questions, that you never even asked, Answered – Can Psychologists Assess Your Personality From How you Dip Your Fries ?
PSYCHOLOGISTS SAY THEY CAN ASSESS YOUR PERSONALITY FROM HOW YOU DIP FRIES IN KETCHUP (nice fries, sociopath)
In 1998, psychologist Donna Dawson asserted that :
“Every choice we make and every action we take concerning food will say something about us, including how we use ketchup.”
She developed a Ketchup Personality Test, identifying seven “sauciological” categories :
- Dunking or dipping fries into a pool of ketchup : Methodical, tidy and trustworthy, but also a bit controlling
- Splodging sauce into the middle of the fries : Opinionated and ambitious
- Squirting and swirling sauce in thin lines : Lively, with active imagination, but often impatient
- Dotting ketchup onto fries : Amiable and friendly, but lives conservatively
- Drowning the food with the sauce : Noisy, brash, and the life of the party
- Drawing faces and words : Artistic and easygoing
- Containing ketchup in a separate cruet rather than on the plate : Outwardly charming, but snobbish, shallow, and materialistic
One last random piece of information :
FATTY FOODS : The brain responds to fatty foods much like it does to marijuana. Burgers, fries, and the like release “endocannabinoids“, which create the feeling of being high and trigger a desire to eat more high-fat foods. Munchies can give you the munchies.